If you are having problems with your Tesoro Metal Detector, the factory is the main authorized repair facility. If you are outside of North America, please contact the distributor in your country before sending your detector to the Tesoro Factory.
If you are not the original owner, there is a $50.00 fee to evaluate your metal detector. This fee covers inspection, calibration, coil tuning, and return shipping. If there will be and further charges to repair your detector, you will be contacted with a cost estimate prior to work being started.
- We need both the coil and the electronics control unit. We don't need poles, if they can be easily removed. Contact the factory if you have any questions. Note that some units like the Tejón, DeLeón, and Cortés are wired through the upper pole and should not be disassembled.
- Include a note with the unit, preferably taped to the electronics control unit.
In the note please include :
- A Description of the problems you are experiencing. please include what mode, settings, and conditions are associated with the issue.
- Your physical address. (No P.O. Box) We will attempt to return your unit via UPS or FedEx. Are you outside the U.S.?
- Your daytime phone number. Our technician may need to clarify the problem or contact you regarding charges.
- Send to:
ATTN: Service Dept.
715 White Spar Road
Prescott, AZ 86303
If you are located outside the US and Canada, we will ship via GlobalExpress Main. You will be responsible for shipping cost, and all customs and/or duties.